Ten on Tuesday
1. Chocolate Crinkles. These are Doug's favorite so I try to make them every year.
2. Yankee Magazine Anise Cookie Recipe. Yummmm.
3. Sugar Cookies with all the frostings and sprinkles.
4. Jelly Jumbles. Not really my favorite but certainly a tradition in our family.
5. Dru's chocolate chip cookies. My s-i-l makes a different recipe and they are delicious!
6. Molasses cookies. Not a big fave with some people but a nice fresh chewy molasses cookie is hard to beat!
7. Cranberry Snowdrift Bars. I'll post this one later in the week.
8. Gingersnaps. For eating or decorating the tree!
9. Meringue cookies with chocolate chips and walnuts.
10. M & M cookies. They're always good but best with red and green candy!
Make sure you check out Carole's blog and see what everyone has posted. I can't wait to see what else is out there today!